Saturday, July 24, 2010

fashionista I am not.

Well here is my first foray into the creative inner workings of myself... Fashion. Oh how I love it. Everything about it... I love finding pieces that work with everything in your wardrobe, I love finding an amazing deal, I love buying a really expensive piece that lasts for years and years and throughout trends, I love reading about it, I love staring at my clothes and trying them on and creating different outfits, I love meeting people who make bold choices that I could never pull off. What is fashion if not art? Fashion designers are truly artists. And really so are we all, even those that claim not to care about fashion are still making choices of what to wear based on who they are and so clothing and fashion are small windows into who we are that we lay out for all to see. Seriously who knew fashion could be so deep?

Anyways, my first entry into the fashion part of this blog is the following... yes I know I am not front and center but really Rupert is so much cuter than I am! And I'm not super comfortable posing yet... I'm sure I'll get there but not yet. Anyways... my outfit. Not totally sure if dresses over pants is a major faux pas, but I refuse to stop doing it. I love the way dresses look over pants especially flowy ones that hide things that need to be hid after bearing children!


I love this outfit. It is comfortable and so summery and I absolutely love grey and pink together no matter what shade, they always seem to look good together. Perfect for a day at the beach.

Outfit detes: dress - Banana Republic c/o Value Village
pants - Calvin Klein c/o Winners
cardi - American Eagle
white tank - Walmart
flip flops - Aldo
sunnies - random mall kiosk



3 comments:

  1. UM HOLY HOT BATMAN
    and when did this blog appear
    you are cuteee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take great pictures and cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have always loved your style! So much so that I would be willing to let you dress me. Mall kiosks will also love this post;)

    ReplyDelete